I started dancing west coast swing in 2004. I began my DJing career for my local west coast swing community in Houston, TX in 2008.
My love of music is only rivaled by my love of dancing. I really do spend countless hours seeking out new music to share with the west coast swing dance community. I love to see a floor packed with dancers and playing music that makes people want to dance.
My music sets contain a mixture of genres to keep the dancers on the floor all night long, including pop, swing, R&B, blues, etc. I do avoid playing explicit or profane songs in my sets. I frequently DJ parties, dances, and west coast swing events locally and nationally. I’m available for DJing private lessons and mentoring.
• Started dancing west coast swing in 2004
• Started DJing for west coast swing in 2008
• 2010 DJ of the Year – Allswing DJ Group
• 2014 DJ Hall of Fame – Global Swing DJs Group
• Current member of Professional Swing DJs